8.6.14

THE SIMS 4!

Alright so obviously you know about the Sims franchise. I`ve played all of the releases, 1 through 3, with a lot of expansion and stuff packs, to get the max of the game. The Sims and yes, Rollercoaster Tycoon are both my favorites when it comes to games... I haven`t honestly really tried anything else.
So The Sims 4 is approaching!! All I can say is I need my credit card now! Sadly I have a Mac and it`s only available for PC at the moment I think....The Fuse Joplin says:
"The product page for The Sims 4 already has some exclusive game content and players are welcome to go to the store and check it out. The developers have also announced that players, who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game, will get the exclusive Animal Hats digital content for free. So the perks for Sims fans are already piling up. The Digital Deluxe Edition of the game is already available for pre-ordering; so if you haven’t ordered it already, now would be a good time to do it."

The preorders can be placed here and to make you even more excited, here`s some screenshots taken from that same page:

0 comments:

Post a Comment