5.6.14

05/06/14: First Exam Done

I have such a busy time ahead of me... Not to mention I just completed a four-day exam.
  • Tomorrow is my friend`s bachelorette party and she`s getting married on Saturday. That`s already crazy enough.
  • On top of that I need to complete my job application for the summer which requires tons and tons of paperwork.
  • I applied for my first credit card today. I went with the Classic Visa, I hope I qualify.
  • More exams including Biology of all things, as well as a dissection and charts and things to fill in... When does it end...
I`m hoping to limit how many text posts I do write, but until I purchase a decent camera for Vlogs, since my YouTube channel used to be active until my Canon broke, this will have to do for now. It`s a little therapeutic, because I feel like my target audience is myself! If you are reading this though, thank you. It`s the beginning of a quest for fashion, beauty and of course happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment